22/03/2015

TOP 10 INDIE SONGS #1

Hello! I thought I'd write about some songs that I've been listening to a lot recently. Some may not traditionally be classed as 'INDIE' but I've placed them in my indie playlist on Spotify because they have the same elements about them. I mostly found these songs from a wonderful YouTube music showcase channel called 'MorIndie'. 


oooh how tumblr

Anyway, here are 10 Indie/Alternative/Baroque songs that I'm currently in love with. 

1. Heartbeat - Satellite Stories 


2. Back To The Ordinary - Kid Astray


3. Holy Water - Laurel


4. Emily - San Fermin


5. Bones - Cash+David


6. Crusoe - Halcyon Drive


7. Human - Aquilo


8. Never Ends - Joel Ansett


9. Harps - Max and the Moon


10. Sunglassey - AKIINE


That's all

Bye for now

Geek Culture and Me
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment