29/07/2015

MARVEL & DC TEAM-UPS

Hello! Today I'm writing about Marvel and DC, more specifically Marvel and DC characters teaming up together and FIGHTING THE BAD GUYS WOOOAHHH.


 
I previously did a blog post about Marvel VS DC, pitting two characters, one of each, against each other to see who'd win. Check that out here. MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER

Anyway, let's get started. (Warning: I really wasn't that great at coming up with team names)

1. Spider-man, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman and Wolverine as... THE FRONTRUNNERS

Basically, as the appalling team name may suggest... These six heroes are a few of the core heroes of Marvel and DC. Just imagine the hard-core battling done between these guys and perhaps a villain team consisting of Doctor Doom, Dr Octopus, Magneto, Harley Quinn, The Joker and Lex Luthor.

2. Ant Man, The Wasp, Atom and Shrinking Violet as... THE LITTLE ONES (I told you I was bad at thinking of team names)

So little, so tiny, where the heck are they? I kid of course. I'm hilarious I know, please... stop applauding. Imagine a superhero team consisting of, well, four tiny people. It would actually work quite well.

3. Black Panther, Iron Man, Green Arrow and Batman as... THE M TEAM (No seriously stop laughing at these team names)

Imagine all the cool gadgets and super cool technology, just a few rich guys beating up some bad guys. All the equal opportunities. 

4.  Kid Flash, H.E.R.B.I.E, Robin (Carrie Kelley)  and Lockheed as... THE SIDEKICKS (Again, don't judge)

This is something I'd like to see, the sidekicks come up and be the main heroes (despite the team name, oh my). Carrie Kelley is actually super cool, and with her rumoured appearance in Batman V Superman (although I truly doubt it's truth), I'd see her as the frontrunner of the team. The others, they're super awesomely cool as well.

5. Scarlet Witch, Zatanna, Magik and Raven as... THE MAGICEISHAS (I'm rather proud of this team name actually)

This would be one badass all-female magical superhero team, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. NEEDS TO. Scarlet Witch is cray cray as the kids say, Zatanna is equally as cray, Magik is just cool and Raven is epic. ALL DA MAGIC.

6. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Miss America (America Chavez), Supergirl, Wiccan, Miss Martian and Robin (Tim Drake) as... THE YOUTHFUL SIX

I'm a huge fan of America Chavez and Kamala Khan, so I could perhaps see them as the leaders of this group. However, Supergirl and Robin are huge presences in not only the DC universe, but also in the general superhero universe. Ask anybody, and they'll know who Supergirl and Robin are. So they would perhaps be the frontrunners as well. This team would be fantastic because it's a bunch of young people proving themselves and truly making a difference and saving the world. Yolo, as the kids say.
 
That's all for now.
 
See you next time for My July Soundtrack featuring Jack Garrett, Galantis, Sigma and Florence + The Machine.  
 
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
TotallyCulture

No comments:

Post a Comment