01/08/2015

My July Soundtrack

Hello! Happy August! This post is a monthly feature on this blog, where I list 10 songs (and a few honorary ones) that I've been obsessed with the past month. Now that it's August, and the summer is here, I feel like this month is going to be good, I'm seeing a bunch of my friends this month for the last time before they all head off to University and I start my gap year (which so far has consisted of binge watching Arrow, Shrek, Harry Potter and Modern Family). Anyway, let's get started, July was a fairly 'chill' month, with a few parties in between including MY 18TH which was a tonne of fun. The music for July is fairly similar, with a relative 'summer' feel, but a bit more subdued, especially towards the end of July where it's just been raining non-stop.

1.Weathered - Jack Garratt


2. Gold Dust - Galantis


3. Glitterball - Sigma feat. Ella Henderson


4. Delilah - Florence + The Machine


5. Gold - Years & Years


6. Body Talk - Foxes


7. Revolution - Catey Shaw


8. Papercut - Zedd feat. Troye Sivan


9. Hideaway - KYKO


10. Tonight - Chasing Grace


Honorary Mentions
Running Wild - Prides
I Want To Love - Years & Years
Wings (Acoustic) - Birdy
The Hills - The Weeknd

These songs are great, they're either feel good or thought provoking, yet they're both fulfilling at the same time.

See you next time for a Doctor Who post!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TotallyCulture

No comments:

Post a Comment