21/07/2016

LOOT CRATE - FUTURISTIC JULY//2016


Here's an unboxing of the July 2016 Loot Crate, which is Futuristic themed with exclusive contents from Rick and Morty, Futurama, Star Trek and Megaman!



Sign up for Loot Crate here!

Hi! Here's an unboxing of this month's Loot Crate, Futuristic-themed! I would have done a video unboxing but... 1) awkward for days 2) it's too hot in the UK and I look like a hot mess. I wasn't too fond of the June Loot Crate, mostly because most of the things included belonged to franchises and so forth that I wasn't a huge fan of (I've only taken the Robocop t-shirt out of the box), but this crate was great and felt like an old-school Loot Crate! Here's what it included...

I love this interior, skyline goals.


First up is an exclusive 3" Mega Man red variant figure by Kidrobot. I loved Mega Man when I was younger so this is a cool item. I have so many odd bits and bobs from Loot Crate so this will fit nicely 



The second item is an exclusive Futurama "Planet Express" ship model by QMX. This is actually quite cool, the ship connects magnetically to the stand which is actually pretty snazzy. 


Rick and Morty t-shirt, I repeat... A RICK AND MORTY T-SHIRT. I only recently checked out Rick and Morty and I found it entertaining. This is a Loot Crate Labs exclusive Rick and Morty Tee, featuring Rick's Portal Gun on a blue t-shirt. I love the colours on this, the green stands out so well!


An exclusive Valiant Comics' 4001 A.D. #1, I'm not too familiar with Valiant Comics so I wasn't ecstatic with this, but it's a cool variant cover nevertheless. I'm definitely intrigued, so I may look into this further.


I love this pin, based on Star Trek Online. The contrast of grey and gold is awesome and the iconic salute looks great. This pin gives access to Starfleet Admiral's Commission Pack on the free-to-play Star Trek Online game, where you can join a galaxy full of players in the Star Trek universe. Loot long and prosper!


An exclusive Star Trek dedication plaque replica decal by BD&A. This sticker is a nice replica from Star Trek: The Next Generation. What to do with it, I wonder?


And of course, the Loot Crate magazine... featuring a pretty snazzy Rick and Morty colouring page and information about all the Crate's contents and more. It's always worth checking out the magazine, there's a particular segment on Future Tech That Should Exist By Now which was a fun read!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe to Loot Crate!

Bye!

Totally Culture

Curtis.

No comments:

Post a Comment