27/08/2016

LOOT CRATE ANTI-HERO AUGUST//2016


It's time to open up my last Loot Crate (insert sad face here).



Well then, I should clarify that it's not exactly my last Loot Crate, but I'm off to university so I'm cancelling for the time being (I'll probably get crates in December, July and August when I'm back home) but this is my last regular Loot Crate. I am, however, continuing with the by-monthly Collector Corps, so when I get back home I'll have a whole bundle of that to open up (I wouldn't want them delivered to my university accommodation).

Let's get started... (I already had a look at what was inside before taking these photos because I was too excited and my family were over)


One thing to note is the interior is quite vivid in this crate, and it opens up and forms a hammer/mallet/mjolnir-lookalike...


... which will prove handy someday, I'm sure.


First up, an exclusive Archer t-shirt, Loot Crate's first Archer item, made by Ripple Junction. I must say, I'm not too familiar with Archer outside of Twitter memes and the occasional clip on YouTube but I do like the design on this t-shirt. 


Next, some exclusive Kill Bill socks, designed by Loot Crate Labs, in homage to Beatrix. This is quite a cool and wacky design, and I really do love socks (seriously, I think I have a problem), so I'm always happy to get more. 



Crikey, I haven't seen Hellboy in AGES, but again, this is awesome. An exclusive Hellboy coin bank by Zak Designs, this will prove handy for when I'm at university and need to put some money aside for laundry (again, I'm being serious here). The Right Hand of Doom looks pretty snazzy, I must say.


Now, this made me very happy until I accidentally snapped the whiteboard attachment, silly me. This is an exclusive Harley Quinn Q-Fig by QMx. As some will know, I am a huge Harley Quinn fan. Heck, even my mum was pleased when she saw this because she knows how much of a Harley fan I am. I love the design on this, the classic look looks great, and Harley's pet Hyena (Lou or Bud, who knows) looks incredibly sinister. I love this so much, that I'm going to replace the snapped whiteboard with the one from Loot Crate's exclusive Batman Q-Fig a few boxes ago. 


It really is brilliant.


A World of Warcraft pin, one of Sylvanas Windrunner. As many will know, Loot Crate's pins give you exclusive content online. This month, the DLC includes six expansions - World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor. It's a cool design, but I must confess that I'm not overtly familiar with WoW. Nevertheless, I'm certainly intrigued aso I'll check it out whenever I'm free.


And of course, the last item in all of the boxes (alongside the pin) is the Loot Crate magazine. Inside the magazine is a preview of Suicide Squad: Rebirth #1 which is an entertaining read, a History of Harley Quinn, a Sirens of The Squad article showcasing the women of Suicide Squad, and also a What's Your Killer Codename page - mine is Blue Asp, so now I will demand people refer to me as Blue Asp instead of my actual name. Also inside the magazine are two recipes, for Hellboy's Hot Wings and Anti-Potato Salad, tasty!

That's all for now, I really enjoyed the contents of this Loot Crate. 

Thanks for reading, what did you think of the 'Anti-Hero' Loot Crate?

Bye!

Totally Culture

Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment