01/03/2015

My February Soundtrack

It's February, and it's time to do another monthly post on 10 songs I've been listening to this month (and a few other mentions). Some of these songs weren't released in February, but I found myself listening to them a lot. Let's get started!

1. Passion Pit - Lifted Up (1985)

2. MisterWives - Hurricane

3. Avicii - The Nights

4. DJ Fresh feat. Ella Eyre - Gravity

5. Cash+David - Bones

6. Years & Years - King

7. Marina and the Diamonds - I'm A Ruin

8. Ella Henderson - Empire

9. Flor - Get Behind This


10. Circa Waves - Fossils


Honorary Mentions
Florence + the Machine - What Kind Of Man
Icona Pop - Get Lost
Ruth B - Lost Boy
The Magician feat. Years & Years - Sunlight
The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home
RY X - Berlin

That's all.
Bye for now.
Geek Culture and Me
Curtis



"1985 was a good year, the sky broke apart then you appeared out from the heavens, they called me a dreamer"

No comments:

Post a Comment