06/03/2015

MY TOP 10 FEEL GOOD SONGS

I love songs that make me feel upbeat and positive, songs that make me want to travel the world with my friends, songs that make me want to have a picnic, songs that make me want to dance at a party. So, I'm going to tell you my top 10 feel good songs.

DISCLAIMER: Of course THAT song by Pharrell Williams isn't on here. Kill it with fire.

1. On Our Way - The Royal Concept 

2. Dreaming - Smallpools

3. Break The Rules - Charli XCX

4. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club

5. Falling - HAIM

6. Lifted Up (1985) - Passion Pit

7. Ain't It Fun - Paramore

8. Radioactive - Marina and the Diamonds

TONIGHT I FEEL LIKE NEON GOOOOLLLLLDDDDD

9. On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons

10. Youth - Foxes


Honorary mentions
Icona Pop - Get Lost
Flor - Get Behind This
Calvin Harris - Summer
The Wombats - Techno Fan
Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running

That's all

Bye for now

Geek Culture and Me
Curtis

"Let us shine for what it's worth"

No comments:

Post a Comment