29/01/2020

Standout Sound - New Blog!


Find me over at www.standoutsound.co.uk!



I've started a new online music publication with my friend Elana, called Standout Sound. We kicked off with our Albums of the Decade list, which you can checkout on the links below.





- - -

I do plan on returning to Totally Culture at some point, I still occasionally check my socials and still receive emails but I've been thinking a lot about the direction this blog went in and how I'd change that in the future. I started this as a pastime a few years back and then it escalated a lot while I was writing my book & dealing with life, if I return I hope to post content that is engaging, current and most importantly, enjoyable.

Who knows?

Hopefully, I'll see you all soon. 

Curtis




No comments:

Post a Comment