01/02/2015

Music Videos I Like

Hi there!

Basically, music videos are my life. Not really, but still, they're a huge part. It's great to be able to see a visualisation of music. I don't know what I'm saying. Let's get started! Here are a bunch of music videos I find myself watching more than often.

1. Birdy - Wings

2. Marina and the Diamonds - Radioactive

3. Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are
This one's a bit strange, because it's just one shot of a woman crying, but the emotion conveyed surpasses a video with tonnes of different scenes and cuts.

4. Porter Robinson - Lionhearted
SO MUCH COLOUR

5. HAIM - Falling

6. Bombay Bicycle Club - Carry Me

7. Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity

8. Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat

9. Hurts - Stay

10. Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go

11. Sheppard - Geronimo 

12. Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed

13. Bastille - Oblivion
SANSA STARK??????


That's all.

Bye for now.

Geek Culture and Me
Curtis

"keep my eyes above the waves when oceans rise"

No comments:

Post a Comment